BumbleBee Education works with host of teachers and support assistants throughout London, finding them exactly the type of work in schools that they were looking for.
We help our teachers and support assistants grow their careers. We don’t see supply as a stop-gap; it is an opportunity for you to gain experience, extend your skills and explore a career in education.
Working with BumbleBee Education provides the following:
- Daily, long-term and permanent jobs in schools
- Vacancies in schools across all London boroughs
- Opportunities in SEN, one-to-one tuition and more
- Great rates of pay which reflect the work you do
- Access to free CPD and resources
- Opportunities to work in international schools
If you are an overseas-trained teacher and would like to apply for a UK QTS (QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS) to work as a teacher in the UK, then please click the following link to apply:
Or contact via:
Telephone: 0207 593 5394
Please contact one of our BumbleBee Team members who will be able to assist you with your registration.